The cryptocurrency industry has significantly grown over recent years. With the number of users increasing rapidly, the major crypto platforms are striving to make their lives easier. To make this possible, they’re creating various types of digital wallets with the ability to store digital assets and keeping the hackers at bay. Some of these wallets are more efficient than others.
Therefore, it’s essential to know what’s the best cryptocurrency wallet is before buying one. In this article, we’ll look at the top digital wallets that are being used around the world to store crypto assets. Read carefully to determine which one will worth the best for you.
Best Cryptocurrency Wallet 2020 [100% Safe]
Before buying a wallet, make sure to look at its pros and cons. Remember that there is a myriad of crypto wallets out there, which can make picking the right one a difficult choice for anyone. However, giving this article a thorough read will enable you to make the right decision.
Known as the king of wallets, Coinbase offers the most secure crypto trading platform. It uses supreme encryption techniques to protect the stored coins. Besides, all the digital currencies on Coinbase’s servers are covered by the insurance, so even if you end up losing your assets, their insurance policy will have you covered. Lastly, Coinbase lets you link your bank account to your wallet to start buying or selling coins.
These are the features that make Coinbase the best cryptocurrency wallet:
• It offers a user-friendly interface that enables both beginners and expert investors to use it expertly.
• The security relies on multiple signatures and two-factor authentication. This makes it virtually impossible for third parties to access your coins unlawfully.
• It has a strong market reputation.
• It’s currently working on a variety of new features, including the support for Bitcoin, which lacks in the current wallets. Given all that, it’s safe to say Coinbase is the most reliable crypto wallet out there.
Jaxx is an all-in-one cryptocurrency wallet that has been around since 2014. The wallet supports over 80 cryptocurrencies and has a host of features to simplify its users’ life. With Jaxx, you get to see transaction history, crypto balance, and trends of a particular coin. Jaxx users can also access the wallet’s source code online. Here’s what makes Jaxx the best cryptocurrency wallet 2020:
• Jaxx can run on Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS. Not only that, but it also has a Chrome extension for quick access.
• Jaxx Liberty is 100% free, which makes it an ideal choice for novices.
• The new versions of Jaxx Liberty regularly share valuable updates on digital coins and blockchain.
• It lets users track the market through price analysis and crypto trends.
• It offers an excellent customer care service 24/7.
Electrum is a reliable crypto wallet that is programmed to use digital coins as a regular payment method. With Electrum, you get to make quick transactions because of its swift verification process. In addition, Electrum can instantly download blockchain using its servers, which makes it the best cryptocurrency wallet.
These are the features that make Electrum so accessible:
• It is securer than other means of online storage.
• It is an open-source platform, which means anyone with coding skills can develop it further.
• The user-friendly interface makes Electrum very easy to use even for the newbies.
• User privacy is the top priority of Electrum. That is the reason it keeps all the data offline.
• Currently, Electrum only supports Bitcoin. However, support for other currencies may also arrive soon.
Copay belongs to a Bitcoin service provider called Bitpay. Since Bitpay primarily deals in Bitcoin, Copay is the first choice of investors and businesses that use Bitcoin as a payment method. It is a lightweight wallet that uses simple techniques to conduct transactions. A disadvantage of Copay is that it doesn’t use two-factor authentication.
These are the features that make Copay the best cryptocurrency wallet:
• Copay uses a hierarchal determination to generate addresses.
• It uses local storage instead of cloud storage to store keys. This makes it extremely difficult for hackers to steal wallet keys.
• Copay lets you make payments on top e-commerce platforms such as Amazon.
• It is an open-source platform that allows users to modify their wallets.
• Users of Copay can make group payments using shared wallets.
Guarda is a multi-currency wallet with support over 40 blockchains and 10,000 tokens. It is noncustodial and is available for Android, iOS, Windows, and as a chrome extension. The best thing about Guarda is that you can access it through any device connected to the internet. Besides, you can buy, sell, or exchange coins directly through the wallet. Plenty of external tools are also available to improve crypto exchange, asset management, and token generation through Guarda.
These are the features that make Guarda the best cryptocurrency wallet:
• It does not store your personal information or private keys.
• Shifting assets from one coin to another is effortless.
• You can only buy new coins via a credit or debit card. Buying coins directly through the wallet is not possible.
• Manual backups are possible. The wallet lets you download the backup files in .txt format.
• Supports a broad range of coins that makes it an excellent choice for crypto buffs.
Freewallet – The Best Cryptocurrency Wallet
Freewallet is a unique digital wallet as it has a built-in crypto exchange system. It supports multiple coins and simplifies the process for its users to buy and sell various cryptos. Because of this feature, you can save a lot of money from spending on crypto exchanges. It uses multiple signatures and is compatible with Android and iOS.
These are the top features of Freewallet:
• Transactions are free among Freewallet users. However, you have to pay a small network fee for transfers to other wallets.
• The funds received are transferred to cold storage soon after arriving.
• Freewallet is a custodial wallet, which means there are no private keys.
• Its monthly or yearly subscription allows you to limit the extent of possible damages in case of hacking.
• You can immediately log out of the wallet if you spot suspicious activity.
Infinito is the first crypto wallet that transferred coins globally. It is a multi-asset wallet that supports a broad range of coins, including the giants like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dash.
Infinito is a mobile wallet and is available for both iOS and Android users. If security is your biggest concern, then Infinito can be an excellent option. The wallet uses touch ID for coin protection, which is rare among digital wallets. Apart from that, it offers multi-language support, price management, QR scanner, and more.
These are the top features that set it apart from other wallets:
• It uses a strong private key and touch ID security to protect coins.
• The transaction fee has three categories: Economy, Regular, and Premium.
• Coin management lets you store coins in different folders created for specific reasons.
It is the best hardware cryptocurrency wallet out there. The best thing about Nano S is that it has an array of unique features that other wallets lack. For example, it is portable and far cheaper compared to the other wallets. Moreover, it supports a wide variety of cryptocurrency and has a smooth UI. The security system is also reliable.
Here are some unique features of Ledger Nano S:
• The price is meager.
• The Nano version can be accessed easily without a computer. You just need to connect it with your cellphone’s Bluetooth to gain access.
• The security can be enhanced through a pin code. It will protect your device in case you lose it.
• It also has a built-in exchange that allows miners to receive gifts and funds.
• It enables you to manage multiple accounts from the same device.
Next is the best wallet for those who own Nexo token. Not only does it protect the coins, but it also rewards profits on idle assets to its users. This enables you to earn extra income without investing extra money in cryptocurrencies. It is a mobile wallet that works on both Android and iOS based platforms.
Here are some unique features of Nexo wallet:
• You can choose the time to sell coins and know the amount you’ll get in return before making the sale.
• Nexo lets you take crypto loans.
• You can earn up to 8% of your idle assets. This is something that other wallets don’t offer.
Bitcoin wallet is the most reputable wallet in the crypto market. As the name suggests, it is designed for Bitcoin users and has already made over 200 million transactions.
These are the top features of this wallet:
• It is a custodian wallet that gives you full control over your crypto assets.
• It is easy to access and can be opened any time you want.
• The users of Bitcoin wallet can buy, sell, and exchange coins directly through the wallet.
• The wallet is supported by the top operating systems such as iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux.
• You can create backups of your funds and data.
• The wallet comprises various security techniques for coin protection.
Blockchain.info is one of the most reliable wallets in the competitive market. It supports giants like Bitcoin and Ethereum and is highly famous for a variety of reasons. Typically, users like this wallet because it has a friendly layout and a very positive reputation. In terms of functionality, it is very similar to Coinbase. The users can transfer coins directly through the wallet for very affordable fees.
Here are the features that make blockchain.info the best cryptocurrency wallet:
• It can transfer funds worldwide without intermediaries.
• The private key is highly secured.
• Due to instant transactions, you can use blockchain.info as a regular wallet.
• Users can download an open-source API to modify the wallet according to their needs.
• It is an established wallet with millions of users worldwide.
• The simple layout makes it appealing for new users.
Greencoin Wallet – Best Cryptocurrency Wallet
It is a Bitcoin wallet that offers secure and convenient transactions of BTC. Greencoin uses a powerful system to complete transactions, and it is mainly used by senior investors. The best thing about Greencoin is that you can use it on the go. However, you must have an internet connection to access it.
These are the top features of Greencoin:
• It is known as the best hardware cryptocurrency wallet.
• It has tons of features designed specifically for long term investors.
• Two-factor authentication keeps the malware away.
• The wallet generates a new public address after each transaction to ensure uniqueness of the address.
• It has access to the international market.
Robinhood is a wallet that lets you trade funds and store cryptocurrencies without fees. It’s the best multi-cryptocurrency wallet and supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, and several other top coins. Until recently, Robinhood was the only crypto wallet that offered free trades. But the growing number of competitors offering free trades has dimmed its light a little.
However, it still outshines rivals because of the following features:
• It is the best option for those looking to reduce costs.
• The wallet enables its users to trade on margin.
• The smartphone application lets you buy, sell, and trade assets with ease.
Airbitz is a top hot wallet as it allows users to send, receive, and store bitcoins. The users of this wallet can transfer assets to any part of the world at any time. Currently, the app only runs on iOS, and Android. However, it is expected that the makers of this wallet will also release a desktop version soon.
These are the features that make Airbitz the best cryptocurrency wallet:
• The wallet address can be linked to a bank account to send and receive coins.
• The security system of the wallet dumps unencrypted or unprotected data. This means only protected data is stored in the mobile cache or storage.
• You can connect the wallet with a mobile via Bluetooth.
• Assets are accessible 24/7.
• There is also an option to send an email or talk with the other person before making a transaction.
Hive is another excellent Bitcoin wallet with a myriad of features. It has an attractive but simple layout and gives you quick access to bitcoins. Apart from Bitcoin, Hive also lets you store Litecoin. The makers of the wallet are currently working on adding support for many other currencies as well.
Hive only works on iOS-based devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Mac. To want to use it on Android or Windows is simply impossible.
Here are some features that make Hive the best cryptocurrency wallet:
• Its simple payment process eliminates the need for intermediaries, which makes it the best online cryptocurrency wallet.
• User privacy is Hive’s primary focus.
• Premium customer support.
• It is currently working on adding more advanced features such as peer-to-peer lending, billing, and more.
Another top wallet for new traders! Schildbach is an Android-based wallet that enables free Bitcoin transactions. The transactions take place without intermediaries and usually involve a small number of coins.
Schildbach is excellent for transferring small funds; however, for users that regularly send or receive large coins, using this wallet may not be the right choice.
These are the top features of Schildbach:
• Reliable security for the private key.
• Global transactions without interference.
• Support for several digital coins.
• Offers the same features as banking services.
Final Thoughts – Best Cryptocurrency Wallet
So these are some top wallets to store crypto assets. Take your time to compare the options and go with the one that has your desired features. For further information, please contact us at your preferred hour.